Download the form (PDF) for a detailed schedule and to register.
- WMUC Open House/Reunion Registration 11am-4pm
- Seminars (with alums for students)
Room 0147 Tawes Fine Arts Building
- 1:30p-3p Seminar #1
- 3:15-4:30 Seminar #2
- Alumni Reception 5:30-7:30p
UMTV Studios/Tawes Fine Arts Building (in the basement)
Saturday, Oct. 21
- WMUC Open House/Reunion Registration 10am-4pm
- Tailgate Party - Parking lot of the Journalism Bldg. Starts two hours before the
football game. Time for the game has not yet been set. Please check the WMUC
Yahoo site for the latest details!
- Football game
- After game party at the home of Chet & Beth Rhodes home in University
Park, begins immediately after the end of the game.
We want YOU for our Homecoming Reunion the weekend of October 20 - 21
celebrating WMUC's 70th anniversary -- and the University's 150th
birthday! The plans are set... the only thing missing are the many
alums we haven't been able to track down. PLEASE help us spread the
word! The schedule and registration form are available NOW on this
site. We've also made special arrangements for discounted tickets to
the football game... but you must buy those separate. Call the ticket
office at 1-800-IM-A-TERP and be certain to tell them you're a member
of the WMUC Alumni Group. Cost of the ticket should be $25. Don't
be left out! Add your name to the list of 'MUC alumni, get involved
in the celebration and stay informed of upcoming events by joining the
WMUC Alumni Group!
Sign up for the WMUC Alumni Yahoo Group